Effective date 01-02-2023
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect and process the following information made available by the user in connection with accessing and using the Service:
Name, Email address, Telephone, Address, Billing data, Payment information
HOW WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION
We collect / process information in the following situations:
- When opening a new account on the website;
- On the basis of consent (eg: newsletter subscription)
- When you contact us directly or through the contact forms;
- When you make a payment: Yes. We do not store card data on our server, payment is made securely through a payment processor (eg: paypal, stripe, mobilpay, payu, etc.);
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
We use the information collected for the following purposes:
- Marketing, User Account Creation, Card Payment Processing, Support, Order Processing, Site Security, User Comments, Dispute Resolution, User Account Management, Administrative Information, Consent Terms & Conditions
- If we intend to use the collected information for any other purpose, we will ask for your consent before use, and only after receiving the consent, and only for the purposes for which it was requested, will it be used accordingly. The exception can only be in relation to requirements or obligations imposed by law.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE INFORMATION:
We will not share the personal information collected with third parties without your consent, except in limited situations, such as those below.
- Analytics (ex: Google analytics)
We condition the transfer to these third parties on the use of the information only for the purpose for which it was collected and transferred, and not storing it longer than the agreed upon collection period for fulfilling the purpose.
It is possible to share the collected information for the following:
- to comply with legal obligations, or to apply court decisions;
- to respond to complaints regarding the violation of rights of third parties by our Service. In the event that our Service or the company merges or is acquired by another company, the collected information will represent assets transferred to the new owner.
STORAGE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
Anonymous data and aggregated information, which cannot identify you (directly or indirectly), could be stored indefinitely.
Depending on the applicable legislation, you have the right to access and rectify or delete your personal data collected by us, you have the right to receive a copy of the collected data, you have the right to oppose or restrict the processing of certain personal data, you have the right to address to the competent authority with petitions or complaints regarding your rights. To exercise these rights, you can contact us as follows: Martis Dan, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. We will respond to your request in accordance with the applicable legislation, within 30 days.
You have the possibility to oppose the processing for marketing communications or the analysis for personalized advertising, by changing the settings or directly by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please consider that certain information collected is necessary for the operation of the Service, and withdrawing consent may make it unavailable for use.
The security of collected data and information is important to us, and we will implement appropriate security measures to prevent loss, alteration and unauthorized access to collected data. However, given the inherent risks, we cannot guarantee absolute security and consequently we cannot guarantee the security of the collected information
CONTACT / DPO
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of information / personal data collected by us, please contact us, "Attention of the Personal Data Controller", at the address: Martis Dan, email: email@example.com. We will respond to the request in accordance with the applicable legal provisions in force.